2020 has certainly been a year for the books. To me, it seems as though COVID-19 kicked off a domino effect of stressful and uncertain events. When life gets tough and destroys any sort of routine, it can be quite hard to keep up with or restart the things we used to do.
How do we even begin to pull ourselves out of a “rut” — and more specifically, a food rut?
A food rut can take many different forms, including:
- Having a history of dieting or cyclical weight loss
- Eating out more often because the thought of cooking seems overwhelming
- The thought of food becoming boring or bland
- Not eating enough due to stress
- Eating past the point of fullness due to zoning out
If that sounds familiar, know that it’s normal to feel “stuck” or stressed about food in times like this. So, the question is, where do we go from here?
Para leer la historia completa, visite el Baylor Scott & White Scrubbing in blog.